Tuscany vespa tours offers one day scooter tours just south of Florence in the heart of the Chianti wine region. Our single day vespa tour in Tuscany has everything from wine and oil tasting, to visiting a charming 12th century medieval castle which is home to a Count and Countess.
- Just before taking off for the ride we will make sure everybody is confident riding their
- vespas: scooter orientation and safety briefing
- Scooter tour begins along tree lined avenues and winding country roads dotted with olive groves, villas and vineyards.
- Tour the wine cellar of 12th century castle, taste their vino and olio produced on the family estate.
- Visit the "Frantoio" (olive oil production facility) within the castle.
- Climb the tower of the castle for a spectacular panoramic "vista".
- Eat at the Castello di Poppiano: light lunch is offered with wine and extra virgin olive
- oil tasting.
- Option to purchase exclusive products (wines and oils).
|Participants||There is one guide every 6/8 drivers|
Spectators free of charge
There is nothing more exciting and unique than driving a vespa through the Tuscan hills. Live “La Dolce Vita” with us. Our Tuscany Vespa Tours allow you to discover the beauty of the Chianti Colli Fiorentini while you are on an Italian icon. After a scooter orientation and safety briefing, you will start riding through the rolling hills surrounded by vineyards and olive groves with frequent stops for pictures and to take in the spectacular views of the Tuscan countryside. At the end of the unforgettable ride you will visit a 12th century castle, which is home to the Count and Countess Guicciardini, one of the Florentine noble families. At the castle we offer a traditional Tuscan lunch (included in the price) and a wine and extra virgin olive oil tasting.
- Terrain: Well surfaced roads with light traffic
- Duration: 6 hours
- Distance: 35km (21miles)
- Season: March – November
- Fully guided: yes